2023 BIM Design Summer Intern
- Office Location Los Angeles, CA
- Post Date 2023-02-24
- Team Los Angeles, CA
2023 BIM Design Summer Intern
2023 BIM Design Summer Internship
Are you looking for an unforgettable and fun intern experience? Hoping to join an organization with a great work environment? Wondering what it is really like to work in BIM design? KPFF Los Angeles Structural is looking for summer interns to join us for summer 2023!
- Real work environment & experience –2022 interns spent nearly 80% of their time on project work
- Mentorship with skilled engineers & CAD designers
- Hands-on training
- Collaboration on interesting projects
- 40-hour work schedule, Monday through Friday
- Opportunities for social interaction, teambuilding, and fun!
- (1) Course in Computer Automated Drafting (CAD) [AutoCAD or Revit Preferred]
- High School Diploma or GED
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be available to work 40 hours per week, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday Through Friday in our Downtown Los Angeles Office
- Working towards an Associates degree in Architectural or Building Science
In order to be considered, submit unlocked PDFs of your most current transcripts for all undergraduate coursework along with a cover letter.
In your cover letter (PDF) please respond to the following prompts:
- What is exciting to you about a career in Building Information Modeling (BIM)?
- Who has most influenced you and why?
If you are interested in this position, please click on the “Apply” button below. Resumes sent elsewhere will not be considered.
Link to job posting:
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Duties are performed in a normal office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table.
- Duties require the ability to utilize a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.
- May occasionally need to lift items up to 15 lbs.
Are valued and empowered, collaborative and team oriented, innovative in their approach and passionate about their work. They are reliable, trustworthy and open with a high level of integrity. They value diversity, are inclusive and are committed to critically thinking through problems and finding solutions.
KPFF Consulting Engineers provides civil and structural engineering services to architects, government agencies, developers, contractors, and institutional clients. Our Los Angeles Structural office is located at the Bloc in Downtown Los Angeles. A warm and friendly environment, we are dedicated to growing with our employees and allowing people to pursue their passions. KPFF is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce
- Minimum Experience None Experience
- Minimum Education High School / GED
- Discipline/Specialty Modeling/Drafting, BIM Design Modeling
- Pay Range $21/hr
Ready to Join the KPFF Team?
Take the first step towards a fulfilling career at KPFF by filling out our online application.Apply Now
View All Job Openings
Browse our open positions to find the perfect fit for you.