Civil Engineer, Entry-Level
- Office Location Sacramento, CA
- Post Date 2023-01-23
- Team Sacramento, CA
Civil Engineer, Entry-Level
KPFF is an industry leader in Civil and Structural engineering and has been in practice for over 60 years. We work with public agencies, developers, contractors, and architects providing Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Project Management and Surveying services.
We offer a collaborative environment with opportunity for growth, a great working atmosphere, competitive pay, and benefits. We are committed to doing excellent work and providing a supportive business environment. We hire people who are creative, highly skilled, and who approach each job with integrity and in the best interest of the project.
We are an engineering-focused company that is organized around the precept that great people thrive in an environment that enables freedom and independence while also providing the necessary amount of accountability and support. Trust, relationships, and excellence are foundational values for our company. Our success depends on trustworthy team members who are dedicated to excellence in everything they do.
KPFF is a large, stable company with over 1,200 employees in 19 offices located nationwide. We are decentralized, so each office has the freedom to pursue the clients and type of work that makes their office successful. This type of structure provides a lot of flexibility and opportunity for engineers.
Learn more about our company at our website:www.kpff.com
We are seeking motivated and energetic entry-level civil engineers to join our growing team. You’ll have the opportunity to develop your engineering skills while supporting a variety of engineering projects. Our commitment to training and development will allow you to grow in your career and take on new responsibilities.
We are looking for team members who are passionate about making an impact in their work and community, are excellent communicators, and have effective collaboration skills. As an entry-level Civil Engineer, you’ll work with other engineers in a team setting on a variety of site development projects.
The ideal candidate will have some experience in site development and AutoCAD Civil 3D, however more importantly we seek candidates who have the competency, attitude, and personal commitment to deliver the highest quality work to our clients.
- B.S. degree in Civil Engineering.
- E.I.T. certification preferred.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- AutoCAD/Civil 3D experience is highly desirable.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Strong technical and organizational abilities.
Benefits Provided by KPFF:
- An excellent 401K retirement savings plan with employer contributions.
- Medical Insurance
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) option
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option with employer contribution
- Dental Insurance – with a no-premium option
- Medical Flexible Spending Account (FSA) option
- Dependent Care FSA option
- Employee Assistance Program
- Group Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays (including two floating holidays of choice)
- Paid Time Off (vacation, sick, jury duty)
- Comp Time Program
- Flexible Working Hours
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Performance based Bonus program based upon the profitability of the business unit and contributions of the employee to its success.
- Minimum Experience 0 Experience
- Minimum Education Bachelor's Degree
- Discipline/Specialty Civil Engineering, Site Development
- Pay Range $64,000-$75,000
Ready to Join the KPFF Team?
Take the first step towards a fulfilling career at KPFF by filling out our online application.Apply Now