- Office Location New York, NY
- Post Date 2022-09-19
- Team New York, NY
KPFF is seeking an Office/Marketing Manager for our New York office who is ambitious, humble, trusting, and strategic while hungry for autonomy and support to help grow our practice.
At KPFF, we are focused on engineering excellence. We rigorously develop our staff's careers and passions with numerous opportunities for professional growth, learning, and teaching. Our employees work in dynamic teams with open communication and dedicated support from senior-level mentors. We seek candidates with the competency, attitude, and personal commitment to deliver efforts of the highest quality. Individual accomplishments and successful projects determine your future at KPFF, and your dedication and talent will drive your professional growth.
We currently have a hybrid system, and we encourage three days in the office as a minimum.
- Associates Degree or higher in Marketing, English, Journalism, Communications, Business or a related combination of education and experience
- 3 years of marketing experience, preferably at an A/E/C or related design firm
- Skilled using Microsoft 365 (Word, Teams, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Self-motivator with strong organizational and intra-personal skills and a great collaborator
- Detail-oriented, excellent written and oral communication skills, and a desire to grow
- Excellent interpersonal communication and professional demeanor
- Being an active member of our team
- Solid technical skills
- Ability to independently plan, document, organize, and engage in problem-solving
- Excellent research and information gathering skills
HIGHLY PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign and Illustrator)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Providing administrative support- copying, typing, filing, reviewing reports, assistance with shipping and receiving, running errands, and general office maintenance
- Maintain the appearance of the communal areas and conference room
- Purchase and maintain office supplies/beverages/snacks
- Assistance in planning of office events, both in and out of house
- Partner with engineers to write, design, and produce proposals, presentations, and other collateral/thought leadership used to help the firm stand out and win work
- Create various internal communications and company announcements
- Create and edit marketing collateral and presentations
- Assisting with compiling qualification requests and other client deliverables
- Pulling project reports and creating staff resumes
- Assist in creating and editing social media and website content
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Duties are typically performed in a normal office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table
- The ability to utilize a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material is required
- May occasionally need to lift items up to 20 lbs.
TO SUCCEED AT KPFF YOU
- Enjoy being mentored and to mentor; have a teacher's mindset
- Are self-motivated and strive for excellence in all aspects: for yourself and others
- Have effective organizational skills and communicate well and often, focused on relationship building inside and outside of the company
- Don't allow problems to overwhelm you
- Display a desire for growth and welcome advancement opportunities
- Welcome the collaborative and iterative process that comes with designing world-class buildings
- Embody KPFF's core values: Excellence, Trust, Relationships, Stability, and Passion
SALARY AND BENEFITS
In addition to a base salary, employees receive the following benefits:
- Overtime paid at time-and-half of your hourly rate
- Biannual bonus structure
- Medical, dental, and life insurance
- Vacation/sick/holiday pay & paid family leave
- Three percent 401k contributions with no matching requirements
- Flexible work schedule
- Career development programs
- Read more about our benefits herehttps://www.kpff.com/culture-and-careers/benefits/
We are adaptive and creative engineers who design state-of-the-art, enduring solutions for a wide range of projects. We focus on contributing to a meaningful experience of designing and building within a Team, not just the results. KPFF has provided sustainable, high-value contributions to the built environment for more than 60 years. We collaborate with our clients to meet their expectations. Our focus is to provide engineering solutions to building infrastructure problems, whatever they are, rather than put limits on what we're capable of providing.
At KPFF, our purpose is to engineer opportunities – we have created a training and engineering philosophy called "forefront". Your experience starts the day you walk in the door at KPFF and continues as a career-long effort to help us all advance and grow together. Learning is a cycle, not a race to the finish line. In one way or another, everyone becomes a teacher and mentor for others as they continue to expand their skills and drive the KPFF experience. KPFF encourages innovation and continuous quality improvement in our work, unencumbered by bureaucratic behavior. Professional development is an everyday event, as is your direct interaction with Owners, Architects, and Contractors.
KPFF is a global firm with more than 22 offices, 1,300+ employees, and collective professional registrations in all 50 states. Our supportive and fun work environment allows for flexibility for families and encourages a positive work/life balance.
KPFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Learn more about KPFF Consulting Engineers by visiting our website at www.kpff.com
- Minimum Experience 3 years Experience
- Minimum Education Associate's Degree
- Discipline/Specialty Business Operations
Ready to Join the KPFF Family?
Take the first step towards a fulfilling career at KPFF by filling out our online application.Apply Now