- Office Location Orange County – Irvine, CA
- Post Date 2022-05-12
- Team Orange County - Irvine
We are currently recruiting for the position of Marketing Coordinator at for the KPFF Orange County Structural office located in Irvine, California.
KPFF Orange County Structural provides structural engineering services to both private and public sectors. Our clients are Property Owners, Developers, Architects, Contractors, and Public Agencies. We provide structural engineering servicing in the following market sectors: Commercial, Retail, Mixed-Use, Hospitality, Multi-Family Housing, Parks & Recreational Facilities, Health Care, K-12 Schools, Higher Education, Military, Transportation, and Public Agencies.
As a Marketing Coordinator with KPFF Orange County Structural you will be responsible for these tasks:
- Keeping track of project status for marketing purposes. Draft new project descriptions for review by Project Managers, updating/revising existing project descriptions when the projects are completed.
- Collect project data from our Clients and Project Managers to update our data base. Working knowledge of Deltek preferred.
- Manage our social media platforms. Responsible for recommending and developing social media postings.
- In charge of enhancing our marketing material, making recommendations for improvements, and developing new marketing materials.
- Coordinating and designing presentations, ad layouts, brochures and other promotional or collateral materials based on established design standards using Adobe Creative Suite and PowerPoint.
- Review Request for Qualifications (RFQ) and Request for Proposals (RFP) received from our clients to determine the documents that must be prepared and submitted.
- Assist in writing some sections of marketing material in response to RFQ/RFP's.
- Reviewing solicitation advertisements and identifying opportunities.
- Lead tracking.
- Engage with our clients marketing staff to strengthen and build relationships with their marketing group, and to improve our support of their marketing needs.
- Visit the completed project sites, take photos of completed services as described by the project scope, and upload for documentary use in our database.
- Engage in a positive and proactive manner with our clients marketing staff to strengthen KPFF’s position for future considerations.
- Other marketing and reporting efforts as required; occasional administrative efforts in addition to marketing.
- Ideal candidate has some experience in providing marketing support in the fields of architecture, engineering, or construction services.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs as well asAdobe InDesign,Photoshop, Illustrator, and BlueBeam.
- Knowledge of Deltek and/or experience with information/database management.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, understanding tasks, and meeting deadlines.
- Strong verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Willing to travel to project sites and marketing events.
- Preferred degree in associated field, High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum Experience 2 years Experience
- Minimum Education High School / GED
- Discipline/Specialty Business Operations
- Job Type Permanent
Ready to Join the KPFF Family?
Take the first step towards a fulfilling career at KPFF by filling out our online application.Apply Now