- Office Location Boise, ID
- Post Date 2021-09-07
- Team Boise
Who We’re Looking For
We are looking for a humble, hungry, and smart BIM Modeler for our drawing and BIM execution efforts.
About Us and Why We’re Hiring
We are a growing team of consultants who provide EXCELLENT structural and civil engineering solutions to architects, government agencies, developers, contractors, and institutional clients. We TRUST each other, and we give others a reason to TRUST us. We value our RELATIONSHIPS with each other and our clients above any dollar amount. We are committed to the STABILITY of our practice—we’re here to stay! We believe that engineering is better when it’s done with PASSION.
You're Our Ideal Candidate If...
- You are collaborative, ambitious, and talented with the drive to be an important team member within our growing practice.
- You have Revit Structure or Architecture modeling experience and are looking for full time employment.
- You enjoy working with systems, families, and templates. Consistency is your favorite word. You are excited to help make our Revit models and structural drawings (which we think are already great) even better.
- You love to stay on the forefront of technology by taking an interest in keeping up with the latest BIM software and hardware innovations.
- Just because you’re great with BIM models doesn’t mean you want to hide in a corner all day—you’re a people person! You jump at the chance to be an active member of the design team, communicating and coordinating confidently, accurately, and professionally.
- Trust is important to you. When you say you’ll do something, you keep your word and make sure it gets done. You trust others—and you give others a reason to trust you.
- You never met a deadline you didn't love! You can tackle tough projects with tight deadlines and still manage to smile and crack jokes. When the going gets tough, you're the one everyone wants on their team.
- We love working here (and we’re confident you will too), but you’re not someone who settles for the status quo. You are constantly thinking of ways to improve our practice, whether that’s improving our product, building relationships with clients, or just finding ways to make sure that we can all have fun and be happy while we work.
- You have a degree or certification in drafting and/or modeling experience, and you can't wait to get started!
- Minimum Experience 0 years Experience
- Minimum Education Associate's Degree
- Discipline/Specialty Modeling/Drafting
- Job Type Permanent
Ready to Join the KPFF Family?
Take the first step towards a fulfilling career at KPFF by filling out our online application.Apply Now