Shawn Salatino PEAssociate Portland, OR
Most people chase success at work, thinking that will make them happy. The truth is that happiness at work will make you successful.
- Discipline Civil Engineering
- Specialties higher ed, corporate, and healthcare campuses
- Education BS, Civil Engineering, California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, CA
- Affiliations/Licensure American Society of Civil Engineers Professional Civil Engineer: OR
- Hobbies & Interests woodworking, home improvements, children's activities, cooking, target shooting especially trap
Shawn Salatino is an Associate who joined the Portland Civil + Survey office in 2011. He is a technical expert in the use of AutoCAD Civil 3D for site development, including earthwork grading, optimal layout of roads, parking, hardscape, stormwater treatment, utilities and building locations. Shawn has honed his expertise in public improvements associated with private land development, stormwater resources and construction administration. He enjoys coordinating with architects, clients, and contractors to contribute to the overall project goals.