- Services Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering
- Market(s) Office, Residential
- Sustainability LEED Gold
- Owner The Green Cities Company
- Architect G | R | E | C Architects
- Contractor Hoffman Construction
Place Studio LLC
- Team Portland, OR
KPFF provided civil and structural engineering services for a new 18-story mixed-use building on a tight urban site in close-in Southeast Portland at MLK Jr. Boulevard and SE Burnside Street. The building design includes over 200,000 SF of residential space (220 units), 100,000SF of office space, 10,000 SF of retail, and approximately 160 below grade parking spaces. 5 MLK achieved LEED Gold Certification for its many sustainable and energy efficient design and operational features.
Browse our portfolio to learn more about the breadth of our experience.
Discover more about our many teams and what makes them unique.