Rachel Goossens PEAssociate Orange County – Irvine, CA
- Discipline Structural Engineering
- Specialties Healthcare, Education, Civic/Theaters, Parks, Retail & Hospitality
- Education BS, Civil Engineering, University of California, Irvine MS, Structural Engineering, California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, CA
- Affiliations/Licensure American Society of Civil Engineers Structural Engineers Association of Southern California Professional Engineer: CA
- Hobbies & Interests Hiking, Camping, Softball, Painting, Horseback Riding, Watching Movies, Trying New Food & Professional Wrestling
Rachel Goossens is an Associate at KPFF’s Irvine office. Rachel has been working with KPFF since 2011 managing projects ranging in complexity and size for both new and existing construction. Rachel has worked on various projects in healthcare, parks and recreation, retail roll-out, hospitality, education and theater. She enjoys working with clients to provide not only creative solutions but a strong lasting relationship. Rachel is passionate about mentoring younger engineers and is currently leading the education efforts we extend to the UCI Civil Engineering department and their senior design project.