Molly Skinner SEAssociate Orange County – Irvine, CA
- Discipline Structural Engineering
- Specialties Healthcare, Civic, Education, Office, Building Design, Seismic Design, Structural Evaluation, Shoring
- Education MS, Structural Engineering, University of California, Los Angeles BS, Civil Engineering, University of California, Los Angeles
- Affiliations/Licensure Structural Engineers Association of Southern California American Institute of Steel Construction Cal OES Safety Assessment Evaluator Structural Engineer: CA Professional Engineer: CA
- Hobbies & Interests UCLA Bruins, Hockey (Go LA Kings!), Playing Soccer, Attempting to Surf on a Longboard
Molly has been an Associate in the Irvine office since 2006 and has spent the majority of her career at KPFF. She enjoys working on complicated projects, particularly those in the healthcare field. She has worked on a variety of project types, including new construction as well as renovation and retrofit projects. She has worked on projects of steel, concrete, wood, light gage steel and masonry ranging in size and complexity from home additions to new hospital structures. Molly runs one of the groups in the office and helps lead our staff education team.