Mark Reuland PEPrincipal Portland, OR
I truly appreciate the relationships I have been able to create through civil engineering.
- Discipline Civil Engineering
- Specialties entitlement and permitting, healthcare, essential facilities, higher education, campus development, urban infill
- Education BS, Civil Engineering, Clarkson University
- Affiliations/Licensure American Society of Civil Engineers Professional Civil Engineer: OR, WA
- Hobbies & Interests Playing golf, running slowly and watching my kids play sports.
Mark Reuland is a Principal at the Portland Civil + Survey office. He joined KPFF in 2000 and has experience in design, communications and permitting support for a variety of projects. He works closely with the architectural community on utilities, grading and stormwater management designs for medium- to large-sized urban and campus development projects, and on the public improvements required to service these projects. Mark provides mentorship and guidance for future leaders.