Christopher Dominas SEPrincipal Orange County – Irvine, CA
- Discipline Structural Engineering
- Specialties Steel & Concrete Construction, Healthcare, Commercial Office, Mixed use, Seismic Evaluation & Retrofit, Adaptive Reuse, Complex Modifications to Existing Buildings, Tenant Improvements
- Education BS, Structural Engineering, University of California, San Diego MBA, Washington State University
- Affiliations/Licensure American Institute of Steel Construction Structural Engineers Association of California Structural Engineers Association of Southern California
- Hobbies & Interests Spending time with my family, camping, BBQ'ing, Angels Baseball!, watching golf-and playing it poorly.
Chris is a Principal with the Orange County Structural office of KPFF and has been with the firm since 2005. During his time with KPFF, Chris has developed extensive experience with a diverse range of project types and with all phases of project development--from the initial conceptual/feasability phases thru project closeout. Chris' diverse experience allows him to be a valuable asset to the team on any project, ranging from small tenant improvements up to major projects with construction budgets in the hundreds of millions of dollars. Chris is a So-Cal native and enjoys developing deep relationships within the industry and mentoring young engineers.