Anna Backus PEAssociate Eugene, OR
- Discipline Civil Engineering
- Specialties higher education, k-12 schools, parks and recreation facilities, housing
- Education B.S., Civil Engineering, Columbia University
- Affiliations/Licensure Civil Engineer: OR Eugene Area Chamber of Commerce American Public Works Association (APWA) Eugene Collaborative
- Hobbies & Interests Exploring new cities, drinking wine and eating good food, running, kayaking, and following women's basketball.
Anna Backus is an Associate who joined the Eugene Civil + Survey office in 2008. She excels in meeting engineering challenges in infrastructure design, stormwater treatment, and code interpretation. To provide a superior product, she pairs innovative ideas with a deep understanding of jurisdictional requirements. Anna is especially enthusiastic about sustainable stormwater design and stays at the cutting edge of stormwater management solutions by tracking the evolving requirements, most successful practices, and creative ways to weave stormwater into the built environment.