Andrew W. Ewing PE, SEPrincipal Seattle, WA
- Discipline Structural Engineering
- Specialties Data Centers, Office, Parking, Ferry Terminals, Residential
- Education M.S., Civil Engineering, Structural, University of Washington B.S., Civil Engineering, Purdue University
- Affiliations/Licensure Structural Engineers Association of Washington (SEAW) American Wood Council (AWC) American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC) Registered Civil Engineer: WA, CA Registered Structural Engineer: WA
- Hobbies & Interests Lacrosse, Hiking, Red Wines from Washington State, and Smoking the Perfect Brisket
With a high curiosity level and openness to innovative solutions, Andy leverages his 27 years of experience to provide simple but creative structural solutions for his clients. With a focus on the overall needs of a project, Andy's ideal design would be a simple, constructible solution that meets or exceeds the project requirements.