Sara Roberts PE, SEPrincipal Seattle, WA
"My goal is to be your trusted advisor."
- Discipline Structural Engineering
- Specialties Aviation, parking, transit and public infrastructure, any project that is meaningful to a community, design-build
- Education B.S., Civil Engineering, Princeton University
- Affiliations/Licensure Licensed Structural Engineer: WA, OR Licensed Professional Engineer: HI
- Hobbies & Interests Time with family, most anything outdoors
Since joining KPFF in 1995, Sara has worked on a wide variety of projects - public and private, large and small, technically complex and seemingly straightforward, and all forms of alternate delivery. She brings her solutions based approach and strong communication skills to project teams, helping each one drive toward success.