Rodrigo Toro Pavez SEAssociate, Transportation and Infrastructure Director Los Angeles, CA
- Discipline Structural Engineering
- Specialties Bridges, Piers and Wharves, Buildings, Concrete, Steel, Retrofit, Advanced Analysis
- Education MS, Structural Engineering, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile BS, Civil Engineering, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile
- Affiliations/Licensure American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC) American Concrete Institute (ACI) DBIA Design Build Professional Envision Sustainability Professional - ENV SP Coasts, Oceans, Ports and Rivers Institute (COPRI/ASCE) American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) Structural Engineer: CA, Chile Professional Civil Engineer: CA, Chile
- Hobbies & Interests USSF/NISOA/AYSO Soccer Referee/Soccer Youth Coach
Rodrigo is focused on Heavy Civil Infrastructure projects. His experience is wide, including Pedestrian and Vehicular Bridges, Tunnels, Piers and Wharves, and Waterfront structures. He is an expert in concrete and steel structures, advanced non-linear analysis, condition assessments of structures and retrofit of existing structures. In addition, he has deep knowledge of building design, including DSA, private and public schools, HCAI projects, and other institutional work. He has a personal approach to his project and he loves to establish long-lasting relationships with his clients.