Muhammad Saleem PEAssociate Los Angeles, CA
- Discipline Structural Engineering
- Specialties Church and Office Buildings, Bridges, Ports and Waterfront
- Education MS, Structural Engineering, Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Worcester, MA BS, Civil Engineering, University of Engineering of Technology, Taxila, Pakistan
- Affiliations/Licensure American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC) Engineers without Borders – USA Structural Engineering Institute Professional Engineer: CA
- Hobbies & Interests Pastry Baking, Hiking and Camping
As an Associate with the Los Angeles Office of KPFF, Saleem is a highly motivated lead structural designer and offering and array of skills in structural designs, implementing new initiatives, logical problem solving, cross-functional collaboration and team leadership. Saleem has 13 years of professional experience as a structural engineer. Saleem enjoys working on technically challenging projects, and sees challenges as opportunities to collaborate with the design team to devise out-of-the-box cost-effective design solutions that preserve the owners interests and preferences.