Kane Pithey SEAssociate, Sustainability Director Los Angeles, CA
- Discipline Structural Engineering
- Specialties Healthcare, Education, Laboratories, Commercial, Civic, Sustainability
- Education MS, Structural Engineering, University of California, Los Angeles BS, Civil Engineering, University of Notre Dame
- Affiliations/Licensure American Institute of Steel Construction Urban Land Institute - Associate Member CAL-EMA Structural Engineer: CA Professional Engineer: CA
- Hobbies & Interests Gardening, Golf, Reading, Running, Travel, Rowing
Kane Pithey is an Associate and Project Manager with the Los Angeles office of KPFF. Kane has a refined knowledge base that includes myriad project types, delivery methods, and client needs. His project history includes numerous public and private projects of varying size and complexity. He has developed an understanding of cost efficiency and optimization, while able to maintain architectural and programming vision for the project as a whole. As Director of Sustainability, Kane is helping lead KPFF towards ultimately eliminating embodied carbon in construction. Working alongside architects and general contractors, he sees the value of teamwork, and is able forge solutions that are truly innovative.
UCLA Civil and Environmental Engineering Department, Guest Lecturer