Daan Dommels PE, DBIA, PMPAssociate Portland, OR
- Discipline Civil Engineering
- Specialties large campus developments, alternative delivery methods, project management
- Education MA, Civil Engineering & Management, University of Twente, The Netherlands BEng, Civil Engineering & Built Environment, University of Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands
- Affiliations/Licensure American Society of Civil Engineers Project Management Institute KIVI/NIRIA Royal Institute of Engineers, The Netherlands Design Build Institute of America (DBIA) Professional Engineer: OR Project Management Professional
- Hobbies & Interests Besides enjoying the outdoors with friends and family, I like to do wood working and building stuff in and around the house, and when time permits dive into an epic fantasy saga book read.
Daan joined KPFF in 2007 and as an Associate of the firm, leads complex projects and mentors a team of designers. A native of The Netherlands, he brings a global perspective to his projects, many of which involve large site infrastructure and utility design. He is a DBIA professional who has a resume in design-build, progressive design-build, and other alternative delivery projects. Daan places a high priority on open communication and collaboration with clients, design teams, and contractors.