Andrew Bennett PEPrincipal Seattle, WA
"If you're doing anything on the waterfront, we're the team you need to get it done."
- Discipline Planning, Project Management
- Specialties Waterfront Infrastructure, including Ferry Terminals & Maintenance Facilities, Parks, and Shipyards
- Education B.S., Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering, MIT M.M.A, Coastal Zone Management, University of Washington
- Affiliations/Licensure Passenger Vessel Association Interferry NW Seaport Professional Engineer: WA
- Hobbies & Interests Cyclocross & Gravel Riding, 3D Printing, Robotics, Textiles, and Woodworking
Andrew leads a diverse group of planners and engineers with a portfolio that includes most of the major ferry systems in North America. An MIT-trained naval architect with a graduate degree in Coastal Zone Management and over 30 years of experience, Andrew’s breadth of knowledge helps him facilitate communication between operators, engineers, contractors, stakeholders, and the general public that leads to a common understanding of the challenges and solutions associated with waterborne transportation. He takes a systems perspective to ensure his projects are well connected to the communities, transportation systems, and infrastructure that are critical to their success.