Lummi Island Ferry Level of Service Alternatives Analysis and Implementation Plan
Whatcom County, Washington
- Services Marine Transit Planning
- Market(s) Ferry Terminals, Ports & Waterfront, Transportation/Transit
- Owner Whatcom County
Elliot Bay Design Group
- Team Seattle, WA Special Projects – Seattle, WA
Fun Facts about the Project:
- KPFF worked with Whatcom County Public Works, Lummi Island Ferry Advisory Committee (LIFAC), the island community, and other project stakeholders to develop and establish a level of service for the ferry and identify associated capital and operational improvements.
- The current Lummi Island ferry, the MV Whatcom Chief, is 60 years old.
Browse our portfolio to learn more about the breadth of our experience.
Discover more about our many teams and what makes them unique.