Scott Stainer PEAssociate Special Projects – Seattle, WA
- Discipline Civil Engineering
- Specialties Near Shore and In-water Design, Dredge Design, Shoreline Habitat, Environmental Cleanup, Floats, Piers, Wharfs and Docks
- Education B.S., Civil Engineering, Seattle University
- Affiliations/Licensure American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) Coasts, Oceans, Ports, Rivers Institute (COPRI) Civil Engineer: WA TWIC Certified
- Hobbies & Interests Spending time with family, house remodeling, hiking, camping, farming, sports
Since joining KPFF in 2011, Scott Stainer's civil engineering career has been focused on project management and design for environmental clean-up projects, port terminal development, in-water shoreline dredging design, small aircraft terminal design, and industrial stormwater design. Scott has provided civil engineering expertise on dredging and shoreline interface, as well as critical shoreline utility design, marina design and park projects. Scott also brings over 10 years of construction experience prior to engineering, providing valuable in-field experience and understanding in practical and constructible engineering design.
"Dredging Techniques and Technology to Facilitate a Large Dredge Project" Ports 2019