Scott S. Meurn PEAssociate Seattle, WA
“I strive to find the most elegant solutions to engineering problems considering long-term performance and sustainability”
- Discipline Civil Engineering
- Specialties Site Development, Drainage, Hydraulics and Hydrology
- Education B.S., Civil Engineering, University of Minnesota
- Affiliations/Licensure American Society of Civil Engineers, Associate Member Licensed Professional Engineer: AK, WA
- Hobbies & Interests Coaching Youth Basketball, Sailing, Surfing, Cooking
Scott started at KPFF in 2000 and has been a part of a variety of projects including urban infill, corporate campuses, waterfront, parks, industrial, medical, and hospitals for public and private clients. His diverse background brings a wealth of experience to his clients helping them achieve their goals. As an associate in the Civil group he has shared his knowledge and contributed to in-house training and is a mentor to younger engineers. Scott is passionate about the work he does and the profession and rises to new challenges that this career continues to bring.