Qiaqia Zhu PEAssociate Special Projects – Seattle, WA
- Discipline Structural Engineering
- Specialties Ports & maritime development work, Marine terminal redevelopment, Prime consulting & multi-discipline project management, Structural Engineering
- Education BS, Civil Engineering (Structural Engineering Emphasis), Purdue University MS, Civil Engineering (Structural Engineering Emphasis), Purdue University
- Affiliations/Licensure ASCE
- Hobbies & Interests Spending time with my wife and hiking with our dog.
Qiaqia is a structural engineer with Special Projects in the Seattle office. Qiaqia began his career in 2014 and has experience in multi-disciplinary waterfront engineering projects with a focus on structural engineering. His project experience includes private and public waterfront facilities and industrial facilities. He thrives on the structural design of complex steel structures, piers and wharves, bulkheads, and pump stations using materials that include steel, aluminum, cast-in-place concrete, prestressed concrete, and timber.