Pat Sloan PEPrincipal Seattle, WA
- Discipline Transportation Engineering
- Specialties Project Management, Planning and Design of Roadways, Active Transportation, Stormwater & Utilities, and support of Stream and Nearshore Restoration Projects
- Education B.S., Civil Engineering, Michigan State University
- Affiliations/Licensure Registered Civil Engineer: WA
- Hobbies & Interests Biking, Hiking, Skiing, Sailing
Pat has 28 years of experience providing project management and civil engineering services for public works projects, including design and development of transportation projects with an emphasis on hydraulics and restoration. Pat's experience includes all elements of transportation design from predesign studies through preparation of full PS&E documents for roadway and bridge projects, including alignment, pavement and grading, storm drainage, right-of-way, TESC, and hydraulic and hydrologic modeling for water quantity and quality.