Nathan Patterson PEAssociate Portland, OR
Civil engineering for me is about problem solving and helping projects be successful by navigating challenging site conditions and varying jurisdictional requirements.
- Discipline Civil Engineering
- Specialties higher ed, k-12, municipal, renovations
- Education BS, Construction Engineering Management, Oregon State University
- Affiliations/Licensure American Society of Civil Engineers Professional Civil Engineer: OR
- Hobbies & Interests travel, camping, mountain biking, aviation
Nathan Patterson is a KPFF Associate and Project Manager responsible for civil design using CAD and Civil 3D and coordination with public agencies and higher education campuses. Prior to joining KPFF in 2017, he was the Infrastructure Construction Manager for Oregon State University, where he provided project management for capital improvement and maintenance projects. Nathan found his passion for civil engineering after working in civil construction during college. He is able to draw on past experiences as a construction laborer and an owner’s representative to anticipate client needs and provide clear and constructable civil design.