Michael Peña PEAssociate Seattle, WA
- Discipline Structural Engineering
- Specialties Waterfront infrastructure, including ferry terminals & maintenance facilities, parks, and shipyards
- Education Bachelor of Science, Seattle University
- Affiliations/Licensure Structural Engineers Association of Washington
- Hobbies & Interests Making music
In his 19-year career, Michael has provided design, construction support, and project management services for a variety of marine and waterfront projects. His broad work experience ranges from local swim piers to WSDOT floating bridges and includes fender design; concrete and steel floating structures; fixed marine structures; ferry passenger boarding structures; and ferry maintenance facilities.