Martin F. Chase PEPrincipal Seattle, WA
“Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” ― Muhammad Ali
- Discipline Civil Engineering
- Specialties Planning and design for institutional campus development
- Education B.S., Civil Engineering, University of California, Davis
- Affiliations/Licensure Design Build Institute of America (DBIA) American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) Registered Civil Engineer: WA, ID, OR, AR, UT
- Hobbies & Interests Marty enjoys outdoor activities such as road cycling, mountain biking, hiking, kayaking, crabbing and working in the yard (not as much as the others). Marty is thinking of picking up bird watching as an activity when his body is mending from injuries due to the other activities.
Marty has 36 years of experience, starting at KPFF in 1989, and has gained knowledge all types of projects and delivery methods. Marty works both as a sub-consultant for site development projects and as a prime consultant on infrastructure projects, which is a unique skillset that owners have valued. Marty is a Certified Design/Build Professional through DBIA and truly values the progressive design/build collaborative process. Marty is excited about his profession and making the world a better place.