Mark Gedosch PEAssociate Seattle, WA
- Discipline Transportation Engineering
- Specialties Construction Management, Civil Engineering
- Education B.S., Geological Engineering, Washington State University
- Affiliations/Licensure Registered Civil Engineer: WA
- Hobbies & Interests Mountaineering, hiking, auto restoration, amateur radio
Mark Gedosch has 35 years of experience in project management, design, and construction of light and heavy rail transit, tunnels, seawall and pier structures, street, and highway projects. His experience includes all phases of project design, from transportation planning, right-of-way documents, and preparation of bid-ready construction documents, through construction management for both public and private clients. Mark is licensed in Washington.