Linda Mark RGSenior Project Manager Portland, OR
- Discipline Environmental Science and Permitting
- Specialties Federal, State, and Local Environmental Permitting; Biological Assessments; Environmental Studies; Project Management
- Education MS, Geology, Idaho State University BS, Geosciences, The Pennsylvania State University
- Affiliations/Licensure Registered Geologist, OR Licensed Geologist, WA Professional Geologist: AK Certified Professional Geologist, American Institute of Professional Geologists Oregon Department of Transportation - Consultant Qualification for Providing Endangered Species Act Documentation Washington State Department of Transportation – Senior Author for Preparing Biological Assessments Association of Environmental & Engineering Geologists: Board of Directors, 2014-2015 & 2016-2021 Region 3, Pacific Regional Director, 2016 – 2021 Sigma Xi, The Scientific Research Society Geological Society of America American Geophysical Union
- Hobbies & Interests Mountaineering, hiking, cross-country skiing, running, and gardening
Linda Mark has 22 years of professional experience, including 17 years of consulting experience providing environmental documentation, permitting, and related environmental services. She has extensive experience in project management and specializes in regulatory compliance and environmental documentation for projects with complex natural resource issues. Her work has included managing multidisciplinary teams; integrating environmental compliance efforts with project engineering, construction, and financial objectives; and extensive technical writing. Linda is well-versed in permitting requirements for projects in Oregon and Washington and has successfully led permitting efforts for projects requiring federal, state, and local permits.