Josh Bullington PE, SE, LEED APAssociate Louisville, KY
- Discipline Structural Engineering
- Specialties Industrial & Automotive, Commercial Office / Retail, Higher Education, Multi-Family Residential, Project Management, Design-Build, Constructibility
- Education Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering, Purdue University
- Affiliations/Licensure LEED Accredited Professional National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying (NCEES)
- Hobbies & Interests Home improvement projects, spending time with family (movies, board games, video games or just being together), cooking (grill or smoker) on the weekends
Josh recently joined KPFF after leaving his position as sr. structural engineer and project manager at a large multidisciplinary firm. As a Team Leader, he guides structural teams using his wealth of engineering and management knowledge honed over the past fifteen-plus years. Josh has designed with a wide variety of structural systems for myriad project types and has extensive experience with industrial facilities. Clients have returned again and again to work with Josh, in fact, two large automotive clients have worked with him for well over a decade each. His leadership and ability to successfully pivot during construction within an existing facility helped lead a global logistics company to engage his former firm for projects all over the US. Josh has already proven a valuable resource and technical expert among the structural staff.