Jon Felton PEAssociate Special Projects – Tacoma, WA
- Discipline Mechanical Engineering
- Specialties Mechanical Engineering; Machine Design and Heavy Movable Structures
- Education BS, Mechanical Engineering, Seattle University
- Affiliations/Licensure Washington Society of Professional Engineers (WSPE)
- Hobbies & Interests Exploring the outdoors, traveling to new places, home renovation projects and spending time with family and friends.
Jon has over 20 years of experience managing engineering design and manufacturing projects, supporting a wide variety of industries. His experience includes transportation infrastructure including bridge crane refurbishment in airplane manufacturing facilities, shipyard drydock gates, movable bridges and specialized hydraulic hoist installation for transit agencies and ferry loading/unloading ramps. Jon also has over 15 years’ experience supporting the operation of large-scale tunnel boring machines worldwide, in addition to his service in the United States Navy.