John McMillan PE, PMPAssociate Seattle, WA
"Let's make it happen"
- Discipline Transportation Engineering
- Specialties Prime Project Management, Transit Engineering, Bus Rapid Transit Planning and Design
- Education M.B.A., Washington State University B.S., Civil Engineering (Structural Emphasis), Washington State University
- Affiliations/Licensure ASCE (American Society of Civil Engineers) PMI (Project Management Institute) Registered Civil Engineer: WA
- Hobbies & Interests Gardening, Coaching Youth Soccer, Homebrewing, Traveling, Wildlife
John brings a strong background in transportation engineering and planning which encompasses more than 19 years of design, planning and project management experience. He has delivered over a dozen constructed projects in the Puget Sound region as the project manager. Improving accessibility for all users within the region is his career passion. John enjoys working on challenging projects with a variety of stakeholders where project goals include improved transit service and improved non-motorized accessibility benefits.