Jim O. Swenson PE, SEAssociate Seattle, WA
I love collaboration and turning concepts and visions into real places people can experience.
- Discipline Structural Engineering
- Specialties Heavy Timber, Office, Revit, Exposed Structure, Expressed Structure, Steel, Mixed Use, Fire Stations, High End Residential, Schools, Parks, Site Structures
- Education B.S., Engineering Science, Pacific Lutheran University B.S., Civil Engineering (Structural Engineering) Washington University in St. Louis
- Affiliations/Licensure Structural Engineers Association of Washington Licensed Structural Engineer: WA
- Hobbies & Interests Photography, Hiking/outdoors, History
Jim has been practicing since 1989 and has touched a wide range of project types and materials along the way giving him a broad exposure to architecture and engineering.