Jessica Zink PEAssociate Portland, OR
- Discipline Civil Engineering
- Specialties transportation, ports, waterfront work, utility coordination and design, state parks, and site design
- Education BS, Civil Engineering, University of California, Davis
- Affiliations/Licensure American Public Works Associate American Society of Civil Engineers MECOP Diversity Taskforce Professional Civil Engineer: OR, CA
- Hobbies & Interests Baking, hiking, gardening, beer brewing, crocheting, and an avid participant in pub trivia.
Jessica is an Associate who began her civil engineering career in California before joining KPFF's Portland office in 2016. She is a steadfast Civil Project Manager who leads transportation, recreational waterfront, and private development projects. Her experience includes infrastructure and site design for a large progressive design-build project at PDX, improvements at several famed Oregon wineries, and improvements at Oregon parks, waterfronts, and boat launches. She is licensed in both Oregon and California.