Jeff Lehman PEAssociate Seattle, WA
I'll kick the tires on most any idea, if it helps us to think outside the box and possibly generate a solution or new idea on how to address our current issue - There are no dumb questions/no dumb ideas, only those not asked or presented
- Discipline Structural Engineering
- Specialties Prime Consultant; Design Project Management; Meeting and Project Specific Facilitation; Multi-Discipline Coordination; Transit Oriented Development Planning; Design Coordination Management
- Education B.S., Civil Engineering, Structures, Ohio State University B.A., Architecture, Ohio State University
- Affiliations/Licensure Licensed Professional Engineer: WA
- Hobbies & Interests Large Home Improvement/DIY Projects; Astrophysics and Astrobiology - Discovering the secrets of the Universe; Umbraphile/Solar Eclipse Chaser; Any musical instrument; Laughing!!; Karaoke!
With over 14 years of experience, Jeff has worked on a wide range of projects. He provides multi-discipline design team project management spanning from early feasibility studies to final design and construction. This experience, combined with his background in architecture and structures, allows him to quickly identify and resolve key project issues.