Jeanne Li SE, LEED APAssociate Los Angeles, CA
- Discipline Structural Engineering
- Specialties Healthcare, Multi-Family Residential, Mixed-Use, Structural Evaluation, Renovation, Building Design, Seismic Design
- Education MS, Structural Engineering, University of California, Los Angeles BA, Architecture, University of California, Berkeley
- Affiliations/Licensure American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC) Office of Emergency Services (OES), Safety Assessment Program Evaluator (SAP) LEED AP Structural Engineer: CA Professional Engineer: CA
- Hobbies & Interests Soccer, traveling, activities with my family, and trying good food
Ms. Li has over 14 years of experience in seismic retrofit, structural analysis, building design, and renovation work. Working on the retrofits and renovations of existing buildings has improved Ms. Li’s ability to provide alternative design solutions in order to preserve and accommodate building functions during and after construction. Before her structural work experience, Ms. Li gained 2 years of architectural experience which enhanced her understanding of building operations and gives her the ability to collaborate more effectively with other members of a design team. Architectural project types included commercial, retail, housing, and tenant improvements.