Jason White PE, LEED AP BD + CAssociate Louisville, KY
- Discipline Structural Engineering
- Specialties Distilled Spirits, Industrial, Healthcare, Project Management, Condition Assessments
- Education B.S. Civil Engineering, (Emphasis on Structural) Clemson University
- Affiliations/Licensure Structural Engineering Association of Kentucky (SEAoK) American Society of Civil Engineers Kentucky Society of Professional Engineers American Institute of Steel Construction Leadership Louisville - Class of 2019
- Hobbies & Interests Outdoors/Hiking, Golf, Obstacle Course Racing, Competitive Sports
Jason White has 17 years of experience and has been responsible for the design of various commercial, industrial, and k12 buildings. His broad practical experience covers all facets of structural design utilizing many different structural systems. Jason works closely with the design team, leading the structural engineering efforts and oversees the establishment of the project’s budget and schedule. He ensures the production of high quality and accurate construction documents to ensure that projects are delivered on time and on within budget.