Ian Frank PE, SEAssociate Special Projects – Tacoma, WA
- Discipline Structural Engineering
- Specialties Waterfront Structures, Condition Assessment, Repair
- Education B.S., Architectural Engineering (Structural Emphasis), University of Wyoming
- Affiliations/Licensure Structural Engineers Association of Washington, Southwest Chapter (SEAW) American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC) American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) Coasts, Oceans, Ports, Rivers Institute (COPRI)
- Hobbies & Interests SCUBA diving, camping and traveling with my family
Ian Frank has provided structural engineering design services on a variety of projects since 2002. His experience includes waterfront structures, municipal structures, wastewater treatment and potable water facilities, and a variety of wood framed structures. Ian has designed structures for high load conditions including, seismic, wind, deep snow, and flood water with materials including cast-in-place concrete, prestressed concrete, CMU and timber. Ian is experienced in working with multi-disciplinary teams to create successful projects that meet the needs of the client. He takes projects from conception through completion providing excellent service for a quality product.