Greg Hess PE, SEAssociate Seattle, WA
- Discipline Bridge Engineering
- Specialties Pedestrian Bridges, Vehicle Bridges, Project Management, Bridge Rehabilitation, Seismic Retrofit, Design Build Delivery
- Education B.S., Civil Engineering, Bucknell University M.S., Structural Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Affiliations/Licensure SEAW - Bridge Refresher Course I & II Instructor Structural Engineer: WA Civil Engineer: WA
- Hobbies & Interests Skiing, Tennis, Ping Pong, Soccer Coach, Traeger Grilling, Studying Japanese
Greg is an award-winning bridge engineer with a passion for revitalizing and reinvigorating existing bridges. Greg takes great pride in finding unique solutions to strengthen and preserve critical infrastructure and keep goods and people moving. Greg also enjoys leading new bridge projects with multi-discipline teams and is recognized by his peers for his ability to deliver on the most technically challenging projects. Greg has deep and varied technical/PM experience including floating bridges, seismic retrofits, signature pedestrian bridges, design build and fish passage projects. On cold-weather weekends, you can usually find Greg skiing with his family in the Cascades.