Gary Duncan SEAssociate Los Angeles, CA
- Discipline Structural Engineering
- Specialties K-12, Community College, Higher Education, Parks, Healthcare, Civic
- Education MS, Structural/Earthquake Engineering, University of California, Los Angeles BS, Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of California, Los Angeles
- Affiliations/Licensure The Structural Engineers Association of California American Institute of Steel Construction Certified DSA Plan Reviewer Structural Engineer: CA Professional Engineer: CA
- Hobbies & Interests Music, Singing, Camping, Smoking Meats, Smoking Cigars, and all things Andy Griffith Show
Gary Duncan is an Associate with the Structural Division of the Los Angeles office of KPFF. In his 24 years of experience, Gary has taken pride in meeting the challenge of bringing initial design concepts and visions to physical reality through close collaboration with clients, coworkers, and contractors. Gary enjoys creatively solving complicated design challenges by leveraging his technical expertise and wide breadth of experience that spans across many project types, construction materials, and project markets.