Ed Debroeck PE, DBIAAssociate Special Projects – Seattle, WA
- Discipline Structural Engineering
- Specialties Ports & Maritime Development Work, Marine Terminal Redevelopment, Prime Consulting & Multi-discipline Project Management, Structural Engineering
- Education B.S., Civil Engineering, Seattle University
- Affiliations/Licensure DBIA Certificate, Design-Build Professional Civil Engineer: WA, CA
- Hobbies & Interests Road & mountain biking with the family, home improvement, hiking & camping
Ed started with KPFF in 2007. He has extensive experience in waterfront engineering and project management. This includes working on small and large industrial piers, wharves and bulkheads cruise ship terminals, container terminals, dredging, environmental cleanup, bridges, buildings, master planning, bulk handling, and floating structures. Ed’s Design Build Institute of America certification brings a long experience with working with contractors to find innovative solutions when it comes to difficult projects where constructibility is a key issue. He has worked as lead structural engineer and project manager for many multi-discipline projects as the prime consultant with multiple stake holders and complex environmental permitting.