Dina Elsawy PEAssociate Orange County – Irvine, CA
- Discipline Structural Engineering
- Specialties Healthcare, Education, Retail, Tenant Improvements, Renovation, Building Design, Seismic Design
- Education Bachelor of Science Civil Engineering Alexandria University, Egypt Master of Science Civil Engineering, Structural Focus San Diego State University
- Affiliations/Licensure American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC)
- Hobbies & Interests Hiking, Biking, Paddle Boarding, Traveling, Drawing, Crocheting, Video Games
Dina has been with KPFF since 2019. During that time, her experience has covered a wide array of healthcare, educational and commercial projects. Dina is passionate about mentoring and offering guidance for new engineers to help them grow in terms of technical and career development. She is involved in education and DEI efforts within the office. She has taken on every challenge presented with enthusiasm and diligence, consistently growing, and developing as a project manager and mentor to our staff. She values interpersonal connections with others which has led her to develop strong relationships with clients and colleagues at KPFF.