David Rossi SEPrincipal San Francisco, CA
"In over 30 years of structural engineering I have yet to run across an unsolvable problem."
- Discipline Structural Engineering
- Specialties Education Projects, Renovation and Retrofit, Housing, and anything with a challenge
- Education Master of Science, Structural Engineering, University of California, Berkeley Bachelor of Science, Structural Engineering, University of California, Berkeley
- Affiliations/Licensure Structural Engineers Association of Northern California American Institute of Steel Construction Design Build Institute of America San Francisco Housing Action Coalition
- Hobbies & Interests Cooking, Photography, Travel
Dave has over 30 years of structural engineering experience including project management, design, and analysis of both new and existing buildings and other structures. He excels in conceptual and detailed design, as well as field investigations to assess potential seismic hazards. Dave develops solutions by integrating the building’s structural demands with the functional and aesthetic requirements. He has experience in steel, concrete, masonry and timber buildings of a variety of project types including higher education, k-12, residential, commercial and civic. Dave’s resume also includes work on unique structural elements such as glass pedestrian bridges, large pieces of public artwork requiring special bracing and architectural stairs. He joined KPFF in 1999.