Danny Munsterman PEAssociate Los Angeles, CA
"Are you having fun yet?"
- Discipline Civil Engineering
- Specialties Design Build, Education, Sports, Infrastructure, Civic, Healthcare
- Education Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering – Environmental Emphasis, California State Polytechnic University Pomona
- Affiliations/Licensure American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) Licensed Professional Engineer: CA
- Hobbies & Interests My family – amazing wife and four beautiful children, my church and men’s ministry, golf
Danny grew up doing residential construction including everything from painting and drywall, to digging trenches and installing underground spas. He has an appreciation for construction and the realities of achieving the built condition. As he changed course in life to the design side, he knew land development was a passion and that was confirmed during engineering school at Cal Poly Pomona. At KPFF for more than 10 years now, Danny enjoys being a Team Leader and mentoring people. He's passionate about the Design Build delivery method and how we can think beyond our discipline to add value to the teams we partner with.
Northeast Police Station and Parking Structure; Los Angeles, California
City of Santa Monica City Hall East Living Building Challenge; Santa Monica, California
Riverside County Southwest Justice Center; Murrieta, California
Saddleback College Stadium and Athletic Field Complex; Mission Viejo, California
Los Angeles Football Club Training Facility at California State University, Los Angeles
Kaiser Woodland Hills Generator and Chill Plant, Emergency Department Expansion, Emergency Waterline Repairs and Campus Wide Infrastructure Documentation