Danielle Pruett PE, CPESCAssociate Portland, OR
…its always been about the people!
- Discipline Civil Engineering
- Specialties parks, k-12 schools, erosion control
- Education BS, Civil Engineering, Oregon Insitute of Technology
- Affiliations/Licensure American Society of Civil Engineers Professional Engineer: WA, ID
- Hobbies & Interests Backpacking, gardening, knitting, and dog sports
With KPFF since 2004, Danielle’s strengths in civil engineering and project management come from her broad range of experience in parks, K-12, federal, and site master planning and design. Because of the broad geographic range of her experience, which extends throughout the Western states and overseas, Danielle is skilled at learning site-specific codes and permitting requirements. A natural communicator and collaborator, she has worked on award-winning projects across the Western region. She keeps an eye on the big picture, maintains consistent focus on her client’s developing needs and ensures the availability of her core team throughout the life of a project.