Curt Vanderzanden PEPrincipal Portland, OR
- Discipline Civil Engineering
- Specialties leading multidisciplinary teams, transportation, parks and recreational facilities, trails
- Education AAS Architectural Drafting Technology, Portland Community College
- Affiliations/Licensure American Public Works Association Regional Vice President, ACEC Oregon 2019 - 2020 Secretary/Treasurer, ACEC Oregon 2021-2022 Professional Civil Engineer: OR, WA
- Hobbies & Interests Golfing, woodworking, and getting out into the wilderness.
Curt Vanderzanden is a Principal in the Portland Civil Engineering + Survey office. He joined the firm in 1986 and has extensive experience in civil engineering and project management, including development of preliminary designs and construction documents for infrastructure projects for public and private clients. Curt has an exceptional record of successfully delivering transportation projects and his work history encompasses recreational waterfront, roadway and utility infrastructure, ADA design, parks, regional trails, and pedestrian bridge connections. Experienced in leading multidisciplinary teams and in quality assurance/quality control, Curt’s clients have come to rely on him for his careful attention to detail, as well as his skill at working through the challenges each project presents.