Coby Wrinkle PEAssociate Los Angeles, CA
- Discipline Structural Engineering
- Specialties Civic, Education, Entertainment, Government, Healthcare, Hospitality, Laboratories, Life Sciences, Office, Building Design, Structural Evaluation, Renovation, Historic Rehabilitation, Seismic Design, Vibration Analysis and Measurement, Modular Construction
- Education MS, Structural/Earthquake Engineering, University of California, Los Angeles BS, Civil Engineering, University of California, Los Angeles
- Affiliations/Licensure American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC) American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) Professional Engineer: CA
- Hobbies & Interests Golf, smoking meat, family time
Coby’s most influential project to date is the Antelope Valley Replacement Hospital. He began as a project engineer focused on the lateral system for one of the towers. As his experience grew, he took on more responsibilities, eventually overseeing the foundations and contributing to nearly every structural aspect of the building. In addition to his project work, Coby plays an active role in our Education Practice group, where he leads training sessions for Design and Project Engineers.