Christopher Jones PLSPrincipal Los Angeles, CA
“If it was easy, everyone would be doing it."
- Discipline Civil Engineering, Survey
- Specialties Boundary Surveys, Vesting Tentative Maps, Final Maps, Condo Plans, Construction Staking
- Education Bachelor of Science, Surveying Engineering, New Mexico State University MBA (Emphasis in Finance), University of Redlands
- Affiliations/Licensure California Land Surveyor’s Association, State Board Member College of the Canyons Land Surveying Program Advisory Committee Member
- Hobbies & Interests DIY projects, golfing, hunting, shooting pool, watching my kiddo play volleyball
With a diverse surveying background, Chris joined KPFF's LA Civil Division in April of 2016 to kick off an in-house survey team. He is responsible for managing all aspects of KPFF’s Los Angeles Survey team. He serves as the Client’s point of contact for survey related matters, providing strong leadership over both field and office aspects of the surveying scope. Chris works closely with the entire design team to coordinate between the disciplines, providing a proactive and cooperative surveying experience for our Clients.
LMU Gersten Pavilion
Seal Beach Observation Deck
Willowbrook Wellness Center
Sun Commons Affordable Housing Project
Lake Arrowhead Resort