Chris Park PEAssociate Seattle, WA
“A pessimist says the glass is half empty, an optimist says the glass is half full, and an engineer says the glass is too big.”
- Discipline Civil Engineering
- Specialties Site development, electrical civil infrastructure
- Education B.S., Civil-Environmental Engineering, University of Washington
- Affiliations/Licensure American Society of Civil Engineers Institute of Transportation Engineers Registered Civil Engineer: WA
- Hobbies & Interests Chris is an avid road cyclist in the summer months and a competitive virtual cyclist (yes, that is a thing!) the rest of the year. Otherwise, you’ll often find Chris outdoors when the weather is nice, whether it is cheering on his kids at their soccer games, going on hikes with the family, golfing, fishing, or geocaching when time allows. When the weather turns, Chris enjoys staying inside experimenting with yeast through home brewing and bread making.
Chris has over 18 years of experience, starting at KPFF in 2004, and has worked on a variety of projects including complex site development projects in dense urban environments; campus developments; residential construction; parks projects; public works utility improvements; and road improvements. Chris brings a collaborative design approach to his projects, and has an attention to detail and constructibility. Although passionate about engineering, he is even more passionate about seeing his projects and clients succeed.