Chris Borzio PEAssociate Seattle, WA
“Always keep learning”
- Discipline Civil Engineering
- Specialties Site design, Hydraulics, Hydrology
- Education B.S., Civil Engineering, Purdue University B.S., Surveying and Geomatics Engineering, Purdue University
- Affiliations/Licensure ASCE Professional Engineer: WA
- Hobbies & Interests Snowboarding, disc golf, home brewing, camping, home improvement
Chris has 15 years of civil engineering experience in site layout, grading, pavement, utilities, erosion control, and stormwater management for public and private projects. His expertise includes hydrologic and hydraulic modeling and design. Chris works with property owners, architects, local government agencies, and contractors from a project’s planning stages through construction.